New Zealand Vacation Packages
Discover the best of New Zealand with TWS Tennis ToursCome and see dramatic landscapes, lush rolling farmland and snow-capped mountain ranges; New Zealand ‘s South Island is spectacular beyond belief. We’ll be visiting stunning locations in the Queenstown & Southern Lakes region that feature in the Tennis Channel’s Destination Tennis: New Zealand.
We offer a perfect trip for anyone seeking great food and wine, soft adventures, and an ideal balance of private touring and time at leisure. The array of exciting activities include the following:
- Begin the day by hitting tennis balls or playing golf at one of the area’s magnificent golf courses.
- Adrenalin-pumping options include a ride on the thrilling (yet safe!) Shotover Jetboat or a bungy-jump at the world’s first commercial bungy site at the Kawarau Gorge bridge – they’ve been throwing themselves off this bridge since 1988!
- The region is also home to art galleries and world-renowned wineries offering some of the best wines in the world. The Pinot Noir is superb!
- Queenstown itself is an intriguing resort, while those who love nature can take the opportunity to explore the mountains and beach forests in the Te Wahipounamu (Place of the Greenstone) World Heritage area at the northern end of Queenstown’s Lake Wakatipu. The 1½ hour walk through pristine forest to Lake Sylvan is a highlight. Your trip would not be complete without a scenic flight and a cruise at magnificent Milford Sound on the west coast of Fiordland. However you want to spend your time, whatever pace suits your speed, the rewards of exploring this fantastic destination are immense.
New Zealand Add- On January 29 – February 03, 2018
- Land & Air from Australia start at: 2950 USD per person, Based on double occupancy
- Scenic flight to Milford Sound and Golf at additional cost.
- You may extend your trip to Christchurch and Northern Island. Please inquire
Trip dates:Tour from January 28 – February 02, 2019 For details and pricing please contact us. To book your trip: Email: email@example.com Tel: 415-933-6612 Request More Info!